Allyson Lister - Domain Ambassador for standards, repositories and policies
As the RDA/EOSC Future Domain Ambassador for standards, repositories and policies, I will focus on enriching the relationships among these resources through the development of a FAIRsharing Community Curation Programme. This programme will draw upon the collective domain expertise within the RDA and EOSC to build a network of community curators who will “champion” their domain of interest, and who will:
- promote these resources across research areas by enriching their descriptions within FAIRsharing;
- gain attribution and a support network;
- provide feedback on training material;
- improve the discoverability of new resources / crosswalks of existing standards developed by RDA groups;
- help EOSC Future’s ESFRI clusters make their data standards more visible within FAIRsharing, and more accessible to EOSC information aggregators; and
- ensure FAIRsharing, a RDA-contributed element of the EOSC ecosystem, continues to meet the needs of its diverse EOSC stakeholders and research communities.
There is clear interest from the community in becoming community curators, and a pilot programme has begun. As an RDA / EOSC Future Domain Ambassador, I will formalise this programme for the benefit of the RDA, EOSC and the wider community.
Find me on Twitter (@allysonlister) and ORCID (0000-0002-7702-4495).
Standards, repositories and policies